- END OF SUMMER SEASON 2019 NOTICE! TO ALL BOATERS, In preparation for the end of the 2019 summer season boaters should make the necessary arrangements to vacate their slips. Tenants are advised that the lease term for the summer season expires on October 15th, 2019. Tenants that are interested in leasing a slip for the following year will be contacted by the Marina Office with the renewal information, along with the necessary renewal rates and terms. Tenants are advised that they will be required to maintain a valid credit card account with the Marina Office and complete a credit card authorization form for the entire duration of the lease. For boaters that intend to occupy their slips for the winter season please find the necessary information listed below. WINTER DOCKAGE For boaters who are occupying the slip for the winter season it is extremely important to properly secure your boat. In addition, the Marina requires that any coolers, grills, dinghies, crab traps, nets, tents, fishing poles, chairs, flowerpots, etc. are restricted from the docks and should be removed. All items on the docks must be removed by November 1st. Any bicycles stored in the bike ranks must also be removed by November 1st or the Marina will also remove and dispose of. The possibility of severe weather from a North East Storm and/or the remnants of a Hurricane can cause significant winds speeds and unusually high tides with heavy wave surges. The use of worn mooring lines is strictly forbidden and the Marina requires all such lines must be replaced with suitable mooring lines. All boats must be secured with a minimum of 6 lines. All boats shall be tied with a minimum of two (2) lines on the bow, two (2) on the stern, and a spring line fore and aft. “In the event of a storm, boat owners shall be responsible for securing their own boat appropriately. All small secondary boats MUST be removed from the slips. DON’T DELAY – PREPARE YOUR BOAT TODAY!!!!!! SLIDE BARS Slide bars that are located through-out the Marina are the responsibility of the boat owner who occupies the slip. The Marina is not responsible for the repair, installation or maintenance of any slide bars and/or slide bar rings. Boat owners that utilize the slide bars should periodically check the condition of the through bolts and rings as they are exposed to salt water that causes corrosion. The Marina will not assume any responsibility and or liability for the failure of said slide bars or rings. DOCKSIDE WATER & PUMP-OUTS DOCKSIDE WATER & PUMP-OUT SERVICE WILL BE DISCONTINUED ON NOVEMBER 1, 2019 POOL WILL BE CLOSED SEPTEMBER 8th, 2019 (weather permitting) Thanking you in Advance for your Cooperation! Seaview Harbor Marina Condo Association
- NOTICE! Hurricane DORIAN-Tropical Storm (s) /Gale Force Wind Advisory!! With the possibility of Tropical Storm (s) & Gale Force Winds which are predicted to be in our vicinity we are asking all boaters to take immediate action and take precautionary measures. With the forecast prediction of strong winds and heavy rain we need to ask all boat owners to inspect, replace or add additional lines to insure the boats to provide adequate protection. Please remove any unsecured items from the docks to eliminate potential damage from items being tossed about from the forecasted strong winds. We would like to emphasis that your vessel be prepared for any power outages that may occur. This is in anticipation of heavy rain, high wind, and possible coastal flooding. • Monitor the National Weather Service forecast for updates. • Replace worn/old dock lines and double up on lines. • All boats need to be secured with a minimum of 2 bow, 2 stern lines as well as spring lines fore and aft. • If possible you may want to have the boat hauled or relocated further inland for more adequate protection. • Remove all canvas, enclosures, and cushions. • Sailboats should remove and store sails below decks. • Remove all items from the dock box and docks. If your dock box is not secured it should be placed in your boats cockpit. • Any small boats, dinghy’s, Jet-skis, wave runners, kayaks, etc that are in slips need to be removed. • Secure all deck items: hatches, antennas, windows and all rigging. • Secure all gear on your vessel • Check all bilge pump operations, manual and automatic. • Check/service batteries to ensure full charge. • Empty refrigerators/freezers. • Do not stay on board your vessel prior to or during a storm. • The Marina will is not responsible for your vessel. Sincerely, Joe Stewart Executive Director 609.823.2626 Hurricane Dorian -Posted 9/2/2019
- Seaview Harbor Marina’s Fall Office Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 8:30-4:30 Sunday 10:00-3:00 closed Mondays
- Seaview Harbor Marina Update 8-19-2019 JAMES COMMANDER’S “ONE MAN BAND” Live Music On the Plaza Saturday August 31st, 2019 7pm-10pm Continental Breakfast will be Available Sat. Aug. 31st, Sun. Sept. 1st, & Mon. Sept. 2nd 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. SEAVIEW HARBOR MARINA’S REGULAR SCHEDULED BOARD MEETING WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2019 @6 P.M.
- Seaview Harbor Marina’s Regular scheduled board meeting will be held on Fri. 9/13/2019 @6 p.m. in the Marina’s Clubhouse. All Marina Members are Invited to Attend!
About Seaview Harbor Marina
Seaview Harbor Marina is situated only minutes from “America’s Family Resort,” in friendly Ocean City, New Jersey. It’s just minutes from 5 Star country clubs, high quality tennis facilities, fine dining restaurants, the Atlantic City Outlets shopping district, the Atlantic City Casinos, the Atlantic City Airport and much more!