SEAVIEW HARBOR MARINA NOTICE JUNE 2 2020
PARKING RESTRICTION’S WILL BEGIN TO BE ENFORCED THIS WEEKEND 6-5-20.
PLEASE DISPLAY THE PARKING PERMIT ON YOUR FRONT MIRROR SO IT IS CLEARLY VISABLE.
Parking Permits must be Displayed at All Times-Subject to Towing at the Owners Expense.
WE HAVE A SIMPLE CONCEPT
IF YOU HAVE A PARKING PERMIT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PARK IN THE PERMITTED AREA. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PARKING PERMIT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE GUEST PARKING AREA! HERE ARE SOME COMMON excuses that are Not acceptable.
1. I Left my parking permit in my other car.
2. I lost my parking permit
3. I have 3 cars, but only two parking permits
4. You should have recognized my car as I have a boat here
5. I am only visiting and will not be parking here for a long period of time
6. I forgot to post my parking permit
7. I have a very expensive car and don’t require a parking permit
8. I didn’t get a chance to pick up my parking permits as I was too busy
9. My dog ate my parking permit
As parking is limited during the summer season, we cannot accommodate Boats, Trailers, Jet Ski’s etc. Parking is restricted to vehicles only. Owners will be Subject to being Towed.
THE RESTAURANT – CAFFE’ LUCIANO’S will begin outdoor dining starting June 15, 2020. Certain restrictions will apply. Please contact the restaurant for further details (609) 822-1002.
Take-Out orders are also available.
SEAVIEW HARBOR MARINA’S POOL. The Swimming Pool Opening is still pending authorization from the New Jersey Governor to operate. We will keep you posted with any updates.
Office Hours – Monday thru Sunday 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m.
Wear A Mask when visiting the Marina Office! “No Mask, Don’t Ask”
609-823-2626 Email: Marinaoffice@seaviewharbormarina.com
Welcome to Summer Season 2020!
Seaview Harbor Marina Condominium Association, Inc.